CASH OFFER IN 2 HOURS!
Cash in 7/28 Days. No Fees. No Stress!
Cash Offer in 2 hours
Cash in 7 to 28 Days. No Fees. No Stress!
We guarantee to get you a cash offer on your house within 2 hours, saving you the the stress, legal fees and time scales of selling on the open market through a traditional estate agent.
We are the biggest cash property buyer in the UK, and unlike other companies that use investors and middlemen, we have the cash waiting to purchase your house fast. Our services are 100% free! We’ll even do a FREE house valuation report and cover all your fees! But most of all, the cash could be in your bank in just 7 to 28 days.
Beware of other companies that say they will offer 95% to 100% value for your house. This is untrue, NO company can offer this on a fast cash offer unless they are a standard estate agent, and thats not the reason you have landed on our site! because your average estate agent takes months to sell your house, after they have told you to reduce the price!
Your benefits from using Sell House SOS
- 100% free service.
- No thrills instant offer guaranteed.
- Move on fast.
- We pay ALL the fees saving you 1000s over high street agents..
- Genuine cash-offer.
- Money in your bank within a week!!!
A Study found huge variation in fees that estate agents charge for selling the same house. Although the national average is about 1.8%, the study, which asked 48 agents how much it would cost to sell 12 houses around England, found fees varied from 0.75% to 2.5%. Some fixed fees were also high – from £2,500 to sell a home worth £60,000.
To see if your house is something we would make an offer on, fill in the form on the right to get started and if you pass we will contact you with our offer. Please remember you have no estate agent fees or any other fees associated when we purchase your house fast for cash.
Latest house property market news
- Will house prices rise or fall in 2013? | Money | guardian.co.uk – The Guardian
- More gloom for Ulster housing as average price drops 12% – Business News … – Belfast Telegraph
- House prices in Scotland have fallen by more than £5000 in a year … – News – STV – stv.tv
- Number of Welsh homeowners in negative equity increases by third – WalesOnline
- Could UK House Prices Fall Again By Another 20%? – The Market Oracle
- Governments should help with mortgages to avoid prolonged slump
- House sales show big fall
- Should I overpay the interest-only or repayment part of my mortgage?